FREE Dryfire Drill Videos that help Improve Your Shooting Skills by Muscle Memorizing The Fundamental Movements leading up to Pulling The Trigger
Sign Up Now and practice The EXACT Same Way ALL Top Tactical and Competitive Shooters Train to keep their Handgun & Rifle Shooting Skills Sharp so they can Defend Their Lives and Win Matches.
Fill out the form below to get the NEWEST Daily Dryfire Challenge Drill Videos sent straight to you EVERY WEEK!
Your information is safe with us and will not be shared with any third party.
Why You Can Trust What I'm (Mike Seeklander)Teaching
-- Personal Defense & Shooting Training Expert --
• I am a combat veteran of Desert Shield and Desert Storm, with five years of active duty and four years of reserve duty in the U.S. Marine Corps, as an intelligence specialist and primary marksmanship instructor
• I spent 3 years as a member on the highly trained Special Operations Response Team with the Knox County (TN) Sheriffs Departments Corrections division
• I spent 3 years as a police officer for the Knoxville (TN) Police Department where I was assigned as a patrol officer and also as an investigator for the Organized Crime section, investigating narcotics and vice-related crimes at the local, state and federal levels
• I am currently ranked as a grandmaster (the highest rank obtainable) by the United States Practical Shooting Association and a Sponsored Competitive Shooter with Team Wilson Combat
• I have more than 15 years of experience in various martial arts holding multiple ranks including a Black Belt in Okinawan freestyle karate
-- Instruction & Educational Training Program Creation Expert --
• I am a federally certified instructor, curriculum developer, and adjunct instructor and have extensive experience teaching firearms, combatives, tactics, and control tactics
• I've served as the Branch Chief and Lead Instructor for the Firearms division with the Federal Air Marshal Service where I was responsible for the development, implementation and supervision of all firearms and tactical shoot-house instruction for the Federal Air Marshal service basic training
• I was a Senior Instructor at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) in Charleston, S.C.
• As Chief Operating Officer, Director of Training, and a Senior Instructor at the U.S. Shooting Academy in Tulsa, OK I was directly responsible for the development of all U.S.S.A. training programs
• I am a co-host on The Best Defense - the Outdoor channel’s leading firearm instructional show
The Dryfire Videos you will be watching are replays from Facebook Live Streams of the Daily Dryfire Challenge and there are currently over 70 Dryfire Videos for Competitive/Defensive Handgun/Rifle/Carbine in the Replay Area.